Adobe® Experience Manager helps organize and manage the delivery of creative assets and other content across digital marketing channels, including web, mobile, email, social media, and video.
Content can be hosted on-premise or in the cloud; IT can count on agile and rapid deployment. With this ultimate control of content and campaigns, delivery of relevant experiences to customers becomes easy. It helps organizations build brands, drive demand, and extend their reach.
Adobe CQ 5.5 – part of Adobe Experience Manager – provides key innovations for next-gen web experience management.
Hire our Architects and Developers to help you across every stage of your Adobe CQ5 project.
We can step in at any stage of a CQ5 implementation.
- Responding to RFP or creating Statements of work
- CQ5 Architecture and Setup strategy to help you and your team create environments for staging and testing, setting best practices and setting up integration with Web server and any other external services needed
- Migration strategy from any existing database system like MySQL to CQ5
- Setting up development environment, maven builds, continuous integration
- Development of Blueprints, Templates, components, widgets following the best practices.
- Mobile site development
- Multi-language site creation, Authoring of content, Testing the site
- Deployment: Dispatcher configuration, Publish configuration