Hire our Architects and Developers to help you across every stage of your Adobe CQ5 project. We can step in the project at any stage. Our team can help you with:
- Responding to RFP or creating Statements of work
- CQ5 Architecture and Setup strategy to help you and your team create environments for staging and testing, setting best practices and setting up integration with Web server and any other external service needed
- Migration strategy from any existing database system like mySQL to CQ5
- Setting up development environment, maven builds, continuous integration
- Development of Blueprints, Templates, components, widgets following the best practices.
- Mobile site development
- Multi language site creation, Authoring of content, Testing the site
- Deployment: Dispatcher configuration, Publish configuration
Our Flex team can step in at any phase of the application development at your location or from our office to help you deliver in a seamless manner. They have expertise in each of the following roles:
- UX Designers / UI Architects – Building UX to help you focus on the business layer of the applications.
- Sr. Designers – Creating layouts for your applications.
- Architect – Determine the UI development architecture and process along with integration patterns, user stories and high level and detailed designs.
- Developers – Senior, Mid level and Junior developers based on the best fit for your project needs.
- Testers – To ensure the quality of code as well as the application functionality.